Our activities are spread in to four broad categories namely:
THE CORE PROGRAMES OF THE FOUNDATION IS STREAMED IN TO FOUR BROAD SPECTRA:
1. DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH AND STUDIES
- Perception survey
- Needs assessment
- Local economic development plans
- Social impact assessment
2. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Participatory partnership for community development
- Promotion of cooperate social responsibility (CRS)
3. EDUCATION ……Partnership with the ministry of education
- Rural schools development program to improve learning and teaching standards as part of community development programs.
- (A special arm of our programs as a result of the challenges we see when we go to rural schools to teach students on tree planting exercise as a proactive measure to deforestation we see students who cannot read simple literature books we donate to them on plants and their importance.)
4. NATURAL DISASTER
- Contingency/intervention programs/management. e.g flood
- Awareness campaign and teaching for proactive/reactive measures eg Our weekly CLIMATE CHANGE AND YOU, A T.V. SHOW WITH DBS TELEVISION WARRI.